- Arranging regular meetings with Suppliers
- Manage Supplier pricing and source products on a daily basis
- Regular re-negotiations of terms of business/service agreements and performance
- Evaluation with suppliers, taking corrective action as required
- Analysing promotional activity.
- Collating special offers for the sales team.
- Review daily/weekly stock requirements from suppliers (trading and manufacturer)
- Enter Purchase Orders for stock replenishment
- Collate monthly Promotional data from Suppliers
- Analyse promotional activity with Buying Manager
- Review buy in at the end of Promotional Period with Sales team
- Help highlight commercial opportunities such as targeted agreements to buy in against
- Working alongside Accounts Assistant, chasing and invoicing advertising for Monthly Promo Magazine, Retro’s & Rebates and over riders
- Producing Reports and statistics
- Liaise internally with trading department
- Experience working within a fast paced Buying environment is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player capable of accepting responsibility and equally being able to work on your own using your own initiative
- Excellent planning, organisation, time management and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advance in MS Office
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced order processing environment
- Ability to build good Business relationships using good interpersonal communication styles
- Quality Orientation and Thoroughness. Showing concern for completeness and accuracy around tasks.
- Excellent telephone manner with ability to build strong rapports with customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and positive
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
Due to the high number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.
Monday – Friday 37.5 Hrs Per week
Salary – Excellent + Bonus
Reporting directly into the Managing Director and Buying Manager you will be responsible for procuring a defined range of FMCG Goods, in line with Purchasing departmental procedures and objectives. Working within the buying department you will collate and organise promotional activity to drive sales. This will involve managing supplier commercials and system data. You will be responsible for replenishing stock levels to maintain customer service levels. You will be required to source products, negotiate price, quality and delivery to ensure best value for the business. Managing a diverse supply base, it is important that you have the ability to prioritise your responsibilities
Intamarque Limited are a global wholesaler & distributor of some of the biggest health, beauty & grocery brands. We partner with some of the biggest Health, Beauty, Household and Grocery brands in the UK and offer a full distribution service in addition to a 360 ̊ brand building journey.
Due to the continuing growth and success of our award winning, Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and experienced Buyer to join our fast paced and ambitious procurement team in Tewkesbury.