- Manage Customer telephone and email queries;
- Provide Customers with updates on their Orders;
- Provide administration support and assistance to the Company’s Sales Representatives to include;
- Ensure all orders are dispatched in a timely manner;
- Provide the Sales Reps with daily updates on their orders.
- Liaise with Buying Department to ensure orders are being processed;
- Liaise with Logistics Department to arrange deliveries for customers;
- Arranging and complete the admin for Shipping Quotes; • Send Pro-Forma Invoices and chasing Customers for payment;
- Liaising with the Warehouse Team to communicate Customer Order requirements;
- Providing Holiday Cover to the Sales Team when required
- Experience of working within a busy administration role
- Experience of working within a fast paced office environment
- Strong IT skills and sound experience in Microsoft Packages
Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Division: Sales Support
Location: Head Office, Tewkesbury
Reporting to: Sales Support Manager
If you have a passion for Sales or are looking for an entry level positon into sales then this is the perfect role for you.
Intamarque Limited are a global wholesaler & distributor of some of the biggest health, beauty & grocery brands. We partner with some of the biggest Health, Beauty, Household and Grocery brands in the UK and offer a full distribution service in addition to a 360 ̊brand building journey. Due to continuing growth and success of our award winning, Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a new Sales Support Administrator to join our team in Tewkesbury. The Sales Administrator role is pivotal to the smooth running of the Sales department and the main purpose is to provide a high level of administrative support to the Sales Team and our Customers.